Product Tonic Lab (PTL) is a 6-month, interactive online-based program that focuses on developing product leadership in Southeast Asia through experiential learning.
The program was developed by the Product Tonic Community leaders for the community - grounded on their observations over 100 meetups, 2 retreats and 3 unconferences in Southeast Asia. Rather than theoretical content, this program focuses on coaching/mentoring and walks with participant the journey to becoming a product leader. It is designed for senior product managers, product designers and software engineers who want to develop their leadership style, advance in their career and build more impactful products.
📚 Learning topics :
- Develop capacity for Product Leadership
- Product Vision & Principles
- Product Strategy
- Team Structure
- Team Objectives
- Communication / Narratives
- Core Skills in Problem Solving, Negotiation, Facilitating Conversations and Listening
- Product Management, Product Design and Agile Ways of Working
💡 Learning approach :
- Product Tonic Lab is designed based on experiential learning; learning through experience instead of passive consumption of the program’s content.
- Another program highlight is the facilitated dialogues. Participant are invited to co-build a safe space to discuss macro issues around climate, education, ethics and sustainable practices in product development.
Reference: PTL Notion